Written by John J. Miller
Edited by Steve Jackson
Cover art by Neal McPheeters
Illustrated by Denis Loubet, Glen Johnson, Manda Dee, Albert Deschesnes, Charlie Wiedman, and Gary Washington
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 6026
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
GURPS Wild Cards is a complete, detailed guide to the Wild Cards series. Now you can enter that world, with "ace" powers of your own. Written by one of the original Wild Cards creators, this book includes:
- Detailed background, history and timeline of the Wild Cards world.
- Rules for turning yourself into an ace.
- Complete biographies and descriptions of over 60 important Wild Cards characters – heroes, villains, aces and jokers – with brand new background detail.
- And a description of how the Wild Cards books grew out of a game . . . by a writer who was there at the very beginning!
This is a roleplaying sourcebook to be used with the GURPS Basic Set, Third Edition and with GURPS Supers. Warning: Like the original Wild Cards books, this volume contains adult material and situations.
- GURPS Wild Cards: Aces Abroad – Go globetrotting with this guide to the rest of the Wild Cards world!
- GURPS Supers – A comprehensive playbook to the supers genre and to capturing it in your campaign.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!