GURPS Rules by Steve Jackson
GURPS Lite Abridged Rules by Scott D. Haring and Sean Punch
Edited by Andrew Hackard and Steve Jackson
Illustrated by Torstein Nordstrand, Bob Stevlic, and Eric Wilkerson
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
32 pages. PDF.
Stock number 31-0004
Always Available – Get it for free!
32 pages. Softcover.
Stock number 01-0004
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
GURPS Lite is a 32-page distillation of the basic GURPS rules. It covers the essentials of character creation, combat, success rolls, adventuring, and game mastering for GURPS Fourth Edition.
The purpose of GURPS Lite is to help GMs bring new players into the game, without frightening them with the full GURPS Basic Set and a stack of worldbooks! With GURPS Lite, you can show your players just how simple GURPS really is.
Printed copies of GURPS Lite are available at your local game store and in Warehouse 23 – and it's included in the GURPS GM's Screen.
GURPS Lite in Other Languages!
We would like to make GURPS Lite available in as many languages as possible. Volunteer translators are working on almost two dozen different projects right now . . . including Klingon. As they're completed and laid out, we'll add them to this list.
- GURPS Basic Set – The complete official core rules for Fourth Edition.
- How to Be a GURPS GM – Invaluable insight into making your GURPS game easier and better!
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- You can download the older Third Edition version of GURPS Lite here.
- See our GURPS Resources page for general GURPS tools.