For over 20 years, the Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society has been the voice of GURPS Traveller and its fans. In February of 2000, Steve Jackson Games revived JTAS as an online magazine. This book collects in one volume the very best articles published online in the year 2000, as picked by JTAS editor Loren Wiseman. There's material for GURPS Traveller 2/e, of course, but many articles can be used in any GURPS Traveller campaign – or any other science-fiction setting, for that matter.
- GURPS Traveller – The core book for one of the most fully realized game backgrounds ever created.
- GURPS Best of Pyramid 1 – The popular campaign setting "Sprockets," high-powered rules like "Brain Hacking" and "Willful Weapons," source info like "Low-Tech Economies," and unique adventures like "Trespasser's Isle" (zombie horror) and "Time of the Tyrants" (dinosaurs!).
- GURPS Best of Pyramid 2 – The "Unlimited Mana" variant rules, "The Hole" – one of the most requested articles ever, straight from Pyramid Issue #1 – plus the complete run of Terra Incognita and Warehouse 23 features from the paper edition, and lots more!
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.