Written by Douglas E. Berry
Edited by Gene Seabolt
Cover art by Jesse DeGraff
Illustrated by Storn Cook, Glenn Grant, John Grigni, Zach Howard, David Lynch, and Ed Northcott
144 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6614
Limited Quantity Available – click here to order!
147 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6614
Always Available – Click here to buy!
A Few Good Troops
Holding together an Imperium requires the services of an iron elite, Marines willing to jump from a starship and into the teeth of a planetary defense net, Army troopers willing to travel the universe one slit trench at a time, armor commanders willing to bet their lives that they can get there first with the most.
Do you have what it takes?
GURPS Traveller: Ground Forces describes the Imperial Marines and Unified Armies, laying the foundation for a campaign thick with laser fire and full of action! It includes:
- A history of ground combat and campaigns in the Imperium.
- Detailed descriptions of Marine and Army units, from squads to battalions and up – as well as rules for easily determining the makeup of a world or subsector army.
- New, expanded templates for Marine and Army characters.
- New gear for Imperial soldiers.
- New, modular rules for designing military and civilian grav vehicles in GURPS Traveller.
- And much more!
GURPS Traveller: Ground Forces has everything you need to add untold punch to your campaign!
- GURPS Special Ops – Roleplay behind-the-lines strikes, hostage rescue, guerrilla warfare, and other special ops missions.
- GURPS Traveller: Heroes 1 – Bounty Hunters – A full discussion of bounty hunting in the Imperium – including what to do when the local authorities won't cooperate.
- GURPS Traveller: Star Mercs – Everything you need for a star-spanning, military-oriented campaign in the Traveller universe is here!
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- e23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.