Written by Amanda Dickerson
Edited by Loren Wiseman
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
41 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-6601
Always Available – Click here to buy!
You have the power . . .
But you don't know how to use it.
Just asking for the location of a psionics institute can land you in prison, so how do you find one – much less join – without getting arrested?
GURPS Traveller: Psionics Institutes describes everything you need to roleplay finding and attending an institute, developing psionic talent, and connecting with the Psionics Underground.
- Locate Psionics Institutes in the Imperium, the Zhodani Consolate, and Red Zones
- Face the gauntlet and earn the right to attend an institute
- Train at an elite psionics institute
- Make contacts in the Underground and in the powerful psionic kites
- Use your newly developed psionic talents in public and private service
You have the power . . . Now use it!
GURPS Traveller: Psionics Institutes is set in the Third Imperium of the Traveller universe and uses the GURPS Third Edition rules.
- GURPS Powers – Rules to cover superpowered characters, megawizards, and earth-shattering psionics.
- GURPS Traveller: Humaniti – 16 Human-descended races from the far reaches of the Imperium and beyond.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.