Written by Kenneth Hite, Craig Neumeier, and Michael S. Schiffer
Edited by Susan Pinsonneault
Cover art by Alan Gutierrez
Illustrated by John Hartwell
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6521
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 6521
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
It Happened Otherwise!
Travel the Confederate States of America by dirigible. Battle the Aztec Jaguar Knights in their conquest of Europe. Join the American Resistance against Nazi occupation. March with the Roman legions on their campaigns in the New World. GURPS Alternate Earths provides fully fleshed-out backgrounds for six worlds to be used with a GURPS Time Travel "Infinite Worlds" campaign, or in conjunction with many other GURPS worldbooks.
GURPS Alternate Earths includes:
- Complete histories, including timelines, for each Alternate Earth.
- Gadgets that were never invented – but should have been!
- A plethora of new character types, from the Confederate Cavalier to the Cyber-Samurai.
- The Smugglers' Guide to Interdimensional Trade.
- Subversive plots by the nefarious Centrum.
- Guidelines for creating your own parallel Earths.
Why settle for only one world? An infinity of Earths is waiting for you!
- GURPS Alternate Earths 2 – Six more alternate histories!
- GURPS Time Travel – The complete guide to dimension-hopping adventure. Any time, any place, any world, any genre. Anything can happen!
- GURPS Infinite Worlds – The good news is, there are other Earths. Maybe an infinite number. The bad news is, somebody out there doesn't like us.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.