Written by Kenneth Hite, Craig Neumeier, and Michael S. Schiffer
Edited by James L. Cambias
Cover art by Stephen Snyder
Illustrated by Jason Walton and Ed Northcott
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6530
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6530
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Again, Infinite Worlds!
Serve the August Emperor as an Eye of Heaven – or plot the downfall of the world-girdling Ming. Take to the skies to defend democracy in Bourbon Europe. Raid the glittering pyramids of Mexico with your Vinlander kinsmen. Dodge British helicopter gunships as you fight for America 200 years after Washington's execution. Raise your eyes to the stars of the Rightly Guided Stellar Caliphate. Or move to seize them all, as agents of the implacable Centrum.
GURPS Alternate Earths 2 provides six more worlds usable in a GURPS Time Travel "Infinite Worlds" campaign, or independently with many other GURPS worldbooks. It includes:
- Complete histories, including timelines, for each alternate Earth.
- World maps for five parallels.
- The first ever complete writeup of Centrum from GURPS Time Travel.
- A handy guide to conquering your own parallel Earth.
- New gadgets and skills from Irish Triad martial arts to the Coanda jet engine.
Why settle for only one world? An infinity of Earths is waiting for you!
- GURPS Alternate Earths – The first book of alternate histories!
- GURPS Time Travel – The complete guide to dimension-hopping adventure. Any time, any place, any world, any genre. Anything can happen!
- GURPS Infinite Worlds – The good news is, there are other Earths. Maybe an infinite number. The bad news is, somebody out there doesn't like us.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.