Written by W.G. Armintrout
Edited by Creede Lambard
Cover art by Val Lakey Lindahn and Ron Lindahn
Illustrated by Charlie Wiedman
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
35 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6205
Always Available – Click here to buy!
32 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $5.95
Stock number 6205
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Can You Conquer the Snow Devil?
The Aesir speak of Snow Devil Pass with dread – and with good reason. Whole parties have vanished there without a trace. Can the mighty Conan master the bitter cold, the savage beastmen – and the other horrors that lie beyond?
Experience the glorious Hyborian Age in this solo adventure for GURPS. Based on the story "Lair of the Ice Worm," featuring Robert E. Howard's legendary barbarian, Conan of Cimmeria, it can be played many times without taking the same course. Relive the exploits of the mighty Conan, or send a hero of your own design on the road to fame and glory.
Inside, you'll find:
- GURPS statistics for Conan at age 23.
- Rules for designing your own hero.
- All the necessary maps and tables.
- Game statistics of the people and animals you will meet.
- For a complete guide to the Hyborian Age – including history, magic, monsters, religion, geography, and more – check out GURPS Conan.
- Face Picts and the great witch-doctor, Zogar Sag, in GURPS Conan Beyond Thunder River and the sequel, GURPS Conan: Moon of Blood.
- Explore the haunted ruins that lie on the Zarkheba River in GURPS Conan and the Queen of the Black Coast.
- For info on converting GURPS Third Edition material to Fourth Edition, check out GURPS Update – free to download!
- Hack-and-slash excitement awaits for intrepid GURPS Fourth Edition heroes! Behold the treasures of the entire GURPS Dungeon Fantasy line.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!