Written by Greg Rose
Third Edition Revised by Hans-Christian Vortisch and William Toporek
Edited by William H. Stoddard
Cover art by Danilo Ducak
Illustrated by Gene Seabolt
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
163 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6029
Always Available – Click here to buy!
160 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6029
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Third Edition of this popular military sourcebook is massively updated and lengthened. Roleplay behind-the-lines strikes, hostage rescue, guerrilla warfare, and other special-ops missions. There's lots of detail on weaponry and information on the world's top unconventional-warfare units . . . Rangers, Delta Force, Spetsnaz, SEALs, Special Air Service, Sayeret Matkal, and more.
- GURPS High-Tech – Descriptions and stats for hundreds of kinds of historical weapons and personal armor, vehicles from the stagecoach to modern helicopters, and much more.
- GURPS SEALs in Vietnam – In the sea, on the land, or in the air, the SEALs were created to deal with the most dangerous territory Vietnam could offer.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.