Written by Hans-Christian Vortisch, S.A. Fisher and Michael Hurst
Edited by Sean Punch
Additional material by David L. Pulver, Sean Punch, Gene Seabolt, and William H. Stoddard
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
258 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $29.95
Stock number 01-6006
Available Now at – Amazon
258 pages. PDF.
Stock number 31-0106
Always Available – Click here to buy!
256 pages. Hardcover.
Suggested Retail Price $37.95
Stock number 01-0106
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
All the Gear Is Here!
In 256 meticulously researched pages, GURPS High-Tech gives descriptions and stats for hundreds of kinds of historical weapons and personal armor, vehicles from the stagecoach to modern helicopters, and much more.
GURPS High-Tech also has the gear and gadgets characters need. Communication, from early telegraphs to modern computers; tools of the trade for detectives, spies, and thieves; camping equipment, rations, and first-aid kits; business cards, watches, and fashionable duds – this book has it all, for encounters from the wilderness to high society and everything in between.
GURPS High-Tech is the complete resource for equipment from the 18th century through the modern age, and will be appreciated by Game Masters no matter what system they use!
GURPS High-Tech replaces GURPS High-Tech for Third Edition, GURPS Modern Firepower, and portions of GURPS Covert Ops.
- GURPS High-Tech: Weapon Tables – 18 pages of just weapon tables, available in a single convenient PDF.
- GURPS High-Tech: Adventure Guns – Make the guns of the Wild West and Victorian eras come alive with this guide to weaponry from the mid-1800s to the early 1900s.
- GURPS High-Tech: Pulp Guns – Descriptions, anecdotes, and stats for just about every gun made famous – or notorious – by the cops, gangsters, and mecenaries of the '20s and '30s, both in the real world and in the larger-than-life world of the pulps.
- GURPS Low-Tech – A universal resource for any campaign set before the age of gunpowder and the printing press.
- GURPS Ultra-Tech – The sourcebook for science-fiction technology, from the near future to the farthest reaches of the imagination.
- GURPS Tactical Shooting – Features more rules and information on realistic guns and shooting.
- GURPS Gun Fu – Lets you slide across a marble floor with two guns a-blazing, with rules and information on cinematic gunplay.
- GURPS Underground Adventures – Contains a trove of additional subterranean gear and insight.
- Pyramid #3/65: Alternate GURPS III – Includes an article that features an optional overhauling of the Guns skill.
- Pyramid #3/70: Fourth Edition Festival offers Mass Combat – Contains a brief article of rules and options from High-Tech co-author Hans-Christian Vortisch.
- Pyramid #3/83: Alternate GURPS IV – Speed up your game with "Schrödinger's Backpack," where your gear doesn't exist until you need it!
- Pyramid #3/93: Cops and Lawyers – Delivers GURPS vehicles stats for two U.S. Coast Guard vessels.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.