Written by William H. Stoddard and Hans-Christian Vortisch
Edited by Kimara Bernard
Cover art by Alex Fernandez
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6549
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6549
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Adventure In The Shadows . . .
Assassins, saboteurs, and terrorists have been with us all through history. Sometimes their deeds have changed the course of empires. If you want to change history – or stop those who would – then GURPS Covert Ops is the book you're looking for.
GURPS Covert Ops features:
- A comprehensive catalog of the tools of the trade, from guns and bombs to disguises and forged documents.
- A guide to defenses and countermeasures that operatives will have to defeat to accomplish their mission.
- Covert operations for historical, science-fiction, and fantasy settings.
- Templates for agents in any setting, from the street-corner thug to the secretive poisoner, from the mercenary to the religious fanatic.
- Profiles of organizations that can be used as sponsors . . . or adversaries.
GURPS Covert Ops can be used in any roleplaying game that involves assassins, saboteurs, or terrorists, either as the heroes – or the enemy. Come play in the shadows . . .
- GURPS Special Ops – Roleplay behind-the-lines strikes, hostage rescue, guerrilla warfare, and other special ops missions.
- GURPS Rogues – Everything you need to know about backstabbing, intrigue, and the seamy side of life.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.