Written by Lynette Cowper
Edited by Solomon Davidoff and Scott D. Haring
Cover art by Ed Cox
Illustrated by Andy Clarkson, Jeremy McHugh, Thomas Floyd, Rob Carlos, Bob Cram, Ed Northcott, and Chris Martinez
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
154 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $14.95
Stock number 01-6009
Available Now at – Amazon and Createspace
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6413
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6413
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
It Takes a Thief . . .
When brute force won't get the job done, you need someone with . . . skills. A specialist. Preferably someone who doesn't let a lot of nagging concerns about law or morality get in the way.
Whether you're looking for just the right character to round out an adventuring party, or a dangerous NPC to challenge your players, GURPS Rogues has what you need – 29 different templates, letting you quickly create the scoundrel that's right for the job.
Templates include . . .
- Thieves who are only in it for the money, such as the armed robber, cat burglar, pirate, pickpocket, housebreaker, and forger.
- Rogues who have other goals than mere material gain, like the spy, hacker, evil mastermind, mad scientist, and saboteur.
- Charmers who work more with people's minds than with lockpicks and prybars . . . the con man, bard, fixer, gambler, prostitute, and street doctor.
- Mysterious figures who work on the shadowy edges of society – the tracker, poacher, assassin, master thief, smuggler, mobster, and black marketeer.
Each template comes with four complete characters, drawn from a wide range of settings. All told, you get 116 ready-to-use sample characters, as well as historical background and information on the technology and tactics that shaped their professions.
GURPS Rogues follows (stealthily) in the footsteps of GURPS Warriors and GURPS Wizards, our two previous books of characters and templates.
- GURPS Warriors – 29 warrior archetypes, along with templates and design advice allowing you to quickly and efficiently recruit your new warrior.
- GURPS Wizards – A complete guide to wizard design, with essays on 28 wizard archetypes, accompanied by templates that let you quickly design complete and efficient characters.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!