Written by John Goff
Edited by Montejon Smith
Cover art by Roger Cruz and Rogério Vilela
Illustrated by andi jones, Glen Kristoffersen, Ed Northcott, and Jason Walton
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
154 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $14.95
Stock number 01-6010
Available Now at – Amazon and Createspace
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6085
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6085
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Strong of Arm and Steely of Eye
Mighty barbarians hacking away with massive broadswords and battle-weary grunts with cordite-stung eyes come to life! GURPS Warriors expands upon the template system introduced by GURPS guru Sean "Dr. Kromm" Punch in GURPS Wizards so you can get on with the game!
Inside you'll find 29 warrior archetypes, along with templates and design advice allowing you to quickly and efficiently recruit your new warrior.
Templates include . . .
- Soldiers from all time periods – past, present, and future – such as the aviator, cavalryman, commando, heavy foot soldier, marine, and rifleman . . .
- Warriors from the pages of history and literature, including the barbarian, berserker, gunslinger, holy warrior, martial artist, and swordsman . . .
- Specialist warriors like the archer, engineer, guard, guerrilla, sharpshooter, and scout . . .
- Highly trained operators of weapons of war, such as artillerist, aviator, mecha pilot, and naval crewman.
Warriors also provides many templates suitable for use by the GM as is to represent NPC soldiers, mercenaries, or guards.
Each template comes with four original characters, drawn from a wide range of settings, giving you 116 ready-to-use sample characters as well as historical background and information on the technology and tactics that helped shape many of these professions, to help you better detail these characters.
- GURPS Rogues – Everything you need to know about backstabbing, intrigue, and the seamy side of life, with 29 templates and over 100 sample characters for all kinds of settings.
- GURPS Wizards – A complete guide to wizard design, with essays on 28 wizard archetypes, accompanied by templates that let you quickly design complete and efficient characters.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!