Written by Hans-Christian Vortisch, S.A. Fisher, and Sean Punch
Edited by Nikola Vrtis
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
50 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0133
Always Available – Click here to buy!
In a world . . . where the line between evil and honor is drawn by a bullet, only one supplement dares to lay down the law of the gun: GURPS Gun Fu.
GURPS Gun Fu has everything you need for action-packed cinematic GURPS gunplay:
- A description and explanation of what the gun fu genre is and how to emulate it.
- Rules for tricky shooting and "impossible" firearm feats. Go back-to-back with your ally, or shoot weapons from foes' hands.
- A half-dozen styles for gunfighters. Become an Ultimate Shootist or a practitioner of the Future Kill!
- Dozens of new shooting techniques. Master the Dual-Weapon Attack, or use the Instant Arsenal Disarm to thwart your enemies.
- Over 50 new perks for stylists. If you've ever wanted to be Cool Under Fire or Bend the Bullet, look no further.
- Information on new weapons, gunsmithing, and cool-looking accessories.
- A packed appendix on inspirational fiction, including tips for how to emulate some of their tricks.
If you're looking for cinematic firearm action, simply slide along the floor with both guns blazing, release the doves, and pick up a copy of GURPS Gun Fu!
- The GURPS Action series zooms in on the world of the summer blockbuster, where might makes right, doing your job with style is the whole of the law, and the speed limit is just a suggestion.
- For extensive rules and information on realistic guns and shooting, check out GURPS Tactical Shooting.
- GURPS Monster Hunters would also benefit from cinematic gunplay; it brings high-powered heroes to bear against the threats that lurk in shadows.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.