Written by Hans-Christian Vortisch
Edited by William H. Stoddard
Cover art by Edwin Herder
Illustrated by andi jones
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
49 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6423
Always Available – Click here to buy!
48 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $11.95
Stock number 6423
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
A whole book of statistics and descriptions for the latest small arms and tactical equipment, filling the "arms gap" between High-Tech and Ultra-Tech. Here you'll find firearms (from handguns to support weapons), along with a wide variety of ammunition and accessories (such as extended magazines, scopes, and sound suppressors); body armor; and much more. A "must have" for any kind of modern-day action campaign!
- GURPS High-Tech – Descriptions and stats for hundreds of kinds of historical weapons and personal armor, vehicles from the stagecoach to modern helicopters, and much more.
- GURPS Martial Arts: Fairbairn Close Combat Systems – This supplement expands the historical information on Fairbairn and his peers, presents Defendu, the original style on which FCCT was based, in full GURPS terms, and introduces a complete style template for Fairbairn-Sykes Handgun Shooting, providing optional rules for using guns in close combat.
- GURPS Ultra-Tech – The sourcebook for science-fiction technology, from the near future to the farthest reaches of the imagination.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.