Written by William H. Stoddard
Edited by Nikola Vrtis
Illustrated by Laura K. Jennings and Lee Van Wallene
Cartography by Scott Reeves
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
37 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0144
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Look Out Below!
Some adventurers are down-to-earth . . . and some go even further! With GURPS Underground Adventures, you'll explore the dark downward domains like never before. In this well-grounded supplement, you will . . .
- Discover a sampling of what people around the world have thought about Earth, from early legends to modern speculations. It has an overview of current information about Earth's interior . . . plus details on what it would take to destroy the planet!
- Come to understand the hazards of traveling underground and how to overcome them: the restrictions on the senses and movement, the dangers of water and air, the characteristics of different kinds of caves, and more.
- Don one of five templates for underground explorers, and get details on important gear and vehicles. Find tips for GURPS traits particularly suited for subterranean adventurers, including new Talents, techniques, and spells.
- Become familiar with several different kinds of fantastic underground creatures through information on their species and game stats.
- Learn how to add subterranean locales to settings – or use one of the genre seeds to begin a campaign underground!
GURPS Underground Adventures proves that if you find yourself in a hole, keep digging! You're bound to discover adventure . . .
- Augment your adventurers' exploratory equipment options with GURPS Low-Tech, GURPS High-Tech, or GURPS Ultra-Tech.
- There's magic in them thar hills! Alongside the spells and arcane wisdom in Underground Adventures, your mountain-minded mage can unlock his full potential with GURPS Magic.
- Use the descriptions and real-world info from this supplement to add detail to your Dungeon Fantasy campaigns.
- Bring your insight into the earth's secrets to a modern-day fantastic locale with GURPS Locations: Metro of Madness.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.