Written by Bevan Thomas and Fade Manley
Edited by Nikola Vrtis
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
35 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-1411
Always Available – Click here to buy!
On the streets above, humanity serves as the pulsing blood that flows through the city, keeping it alive and vibrant.
Below the streets is a separate pulse . . . one that beats just as loudly, echoing in the darkness.
Welcome to Samuel Luke Subway Station.
GURPS Locations: Metro of Madness describes an unusual subway station where the shadows harbor strange secrets, the daily routine masks strange happenings, and nothing is as it seems. From troglodytes to trapped spirits, from monsters hiding in plain sight to mysteries hidden in the architecture, from animal empaths to sinister psychopaths, the Metro of Madness bubbles over with adventure possibilities:
- Maps for all three levels of the station.
- Templates for people likely to be found around the station, including urban explorers, pickpockets, cultists, and serial killers!
- More than dozen noteworthy NPCs tied to the area, who might cross heroes' paths for good or ill.
- Descriptions of the unique supernatural threats and phenomena of the station, including spirits of the subway, mural wisps, and a chthonic demon.
- Spells related to subways and their stations, and a completely new form of magic: rail shamanism.
- Campaign and adventure ideas for incorporating the Metro of Madness into a variety of settings, from cyberpunk and supers to steampunk and In Nomine.
Have your tickets ready . . . for madness!
- GURPS Locations – Check out the rest of the series for more ready-to-use locales!
- GURPS Cyberpunk – The fusion of science fiction and "noir," a world in which the street finds its own uses for the gifts of science.
- GURPS Supers – A comprehensive playbook to the supers genre and to capturing it in your campaign.
- GURPS Steampunk – This book combines the mood of cyberpunk with the setting of an alternate Industrial Age, where computers run on steam power, walking colossi stalk the battlefields, flying ironclads rule the skies, and science is the new frontier.
- GURPS Underground Adventures – Additional information on the earth's secrets, especially well-suited for those who go off the metro's railed path.
- GURPS In Nomine – This book features the epic struggle between Heaven and Hell, between angels and demons – both here in the mortal world and in the realms beyond.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.