Written by Barry Link
Edited by Stephen Beeman, David Ladyman, Mike Moe, and Melinda Spray
Cover art by David Welling
Illustrated by David Welling
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
66 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6103
Always Available – Click here to buy!
64 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $7.95
Stock number 6103
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Black Lake, California, the idyllic small town you've always dreamed of . . . clean air, sparkling water and a scenic countryside . . . friendly townfolk and an easy life style . . . a perfect haven where everything is beautiful and peaceful!
There's the mayor who doesn't remember hiring the investigators, the phones that give a constant busy signal, the sudden storm that drowns three brothers, the mysterious van that cruises the streets of Black Lake.
And then the dead begin to walk . . .
As the investigators unfold the strange events shrouding Black Lake, they are drawn deeper and deeper into a complex web of horror, uncovering a sinister plot that is paralyzing the whole town. Only they can foil the plot that threatens to turn Black Lake into Zombietown U.S.A.
The 64 pages of Zombietown U.S.A. feature:
- A modern-day GURPS Horror adventure.
- All the information needed to adapt the adventure for GURPS Autoduel America.
- A complete town for adventuring in either the present day or 2038.
- Detailed descriptions and stats for dozens of NPCs and establishments.
- Subplots and adventure seeds to provide months of deadly small-town adventuring.
- GURPS Autoduel – Face a world devastated by war, famine and despair . . . on lawless highways where the right of way goes to the biggest guns.
- GURPS Horror – Three brand-new campaign frames designed specifically for horror play.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!