Written by Christopher J. Burke and Rob Garitta
Edited by Scott D. Haring
Cover art by Darryl Elliott
Illustrated by Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6003
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6003
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Life in the Fast Lane . . .
. . . Just Got Faster!
GURPS Autoduel was one of the first worldbooks ever published for the GURPS system – over ten years ago! Its post-apocalyptic world, based on the classic Car Wars boardgame, was a fan favorite as players faced a world devastated by war, famine and despair . . . on lawless highways where the right of way went to the biggest guns.
Ten years later, things have gotten better in Autoduel America – but not much. This all-new Second Edition is 32 pages longer than the original, and includes:
- A detailed history and description of "Autoduel America".
- An updated and expanded "AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide".
- Vehicle construction rules completely compatible with GURPS Vehicles Second Edition, with a dozen sample vehicles.
- Complete character creation guidelines, including guns, equipment and gadgets galore.
- Loads of campaign ideas for everything from a corporate autoduelling team to a lone wolf vigilante, and more!
And Remember . . . Drive Offensively!
- GURPS Autoduel: Car Warriors – 36 pre-generated duellists, MONDOs, troopers, bikers, and dregs.
- The complete line of classic AADA Road Atlas supplements:
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.