Written by David Bowden
Edited by Scott D. Haring and David Ladyman
Cover Vehicle by Donald Smith
Illustrated by Mark Angeli, Dan Carroll, Graham Chaffee, Jason Waltrip, and John Waltrip
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
68 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6303
Always Available – Click here to buy!
64 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $6.95
Stock number 6303
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The South Will Rise Again
History has not been kind to the southern United States, but through it all, the South has fought back with fierce pride and determination. Visitors will find much to admire in the South, but there is much to fear as well. How does the traveler know which way to turn? Consult . . . The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide, Volume Three: The South.
The South is the third volume (following the popular editions on The East Coast and The West Coast) of an ambitious project by your American Autoduel Association. The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide will tell you everything you need to know about each region, including the roads, politics, police, tourist attractions, and even the best restaurants and truck stops.
Find out the real story behind:
- The Confederate Commando Corps, an Arkansas-based group dedicated to the return of the "glory days" of the South.
- South Carolina's Governor-For-Life Charles Jordan. Is he a hated tyrant, or the region's last hope for stability?
- The Goremongers, a cycle gang that controls a large chunk of Alabama.
- Los Disneys, the new capital of Florida.
- and more . . .
But The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide: The South is more than just an atlas of the South. It also features the following valuable material for fans of GURPS Autoduel and Car Wars:
- A complete rundown on criminal gangs of every type, from rag-tag street gangs to disciplined cycle marauders, and even the Mafia!
- Campaign guidelines for GURPS Autoduel GMs, with advice for setting an adventure in any part of the South.
- Mini-adventures for GURPS or Car Wars, each set in a different part of the region.
- "Intrigue in Los Disneys," a complete adventure for GURPS Autoduel. Florida Governor Bart Lesion fiddles while Rome burns; his people live in squalor while he uses their tax money to expand his fine art collection. When you are recruited to end the governor's reign "with extreme prejudice," are you saving thousands of lives, or are you just a pawn in a bigger, deadlier game?
- The other AADA Road Atlas supplements:
- GURPS Autoduel – A world devastated by war, famine and despair . . . on lawless highways where the right of way goes to the biggest guns.
- GURPS Autoduel: Car Warriors – 36 pre-generated duellists, MONDOs, troopers, bikers, and dregs.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!