Origins Nominee for Best Role-Playing Game Supplement of 2004
Written by Phil Masters
Edited by Jeff Rose
Illustrated by Alex Fernandez
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
163 pages. PDF.
Stock number 31-6540
Always Available – Click here to buy!
160 pages, full-color hardcover book.
Suggested Retail Price $29.95
Stock number 6540
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Dragons! The most fabulous of all fabulous beasts. Throughout history, around the world, tales of fire-breathing monsters have stirred awe and terror. Now . . . play a dragon. Take to the air with prodigious wingbeats, soaring effortlessly for hundreds of miles. Terrify your foes with fire, claws, and teeth. Gather your hoard. Study ancient lore and magic . . . and take human form to walk in the world of men!
GURPS Dragons includes:
- Origins of the dragon, through myth and legend and even true history.
- How do dragons fly?
- How to hunt dragons . . . and survive.
- Creating dragon characters in GURPS.
- Dragon-specific combat maneuvers.
- Templates for Firedrakes, Naga, Chinese Dragons, Sea Serpents, and others.
- Ideas for dragon-centric campaigns, including two campaign backgrounds!
- A special Appendix converts the game material to GURPS Fourth Edition rules, making it even more useful!
- GURPS Fantasy – The complete toolkit to let you build a campaign of heroic deeds and wondrous magic.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.