Written by Peter V. Dell'Orto
Edited by Nikola Vrtis
Illustrated by Guy Burwell, Rick Harris, and Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
20 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0321
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Look around you, right this instant. Do you see anything threatening?
Uh-oh. That means there might be a ninja in the room.
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 12: Ninja brings these black-clad butt-kickers to your Dungeon Fantasy campaign. The ninja uses a mix of special powers, combat abilities, wits, and gadgets to accomplish his goals . . . and if his goals include "eliminate you," then you're in trouble.
This supplement includes:
- Dungeon Fantasy templates for both ninja and assassins.
- Lenses for mixing ninja abilities with other professions. Beware the ninja-barbarian or the ninja-wizard!
- A lens to add ninja prowess to your existing Dungeon Fantasy adventurer.
- Cool abilities for those with ninja training, including Shadow Walker, Shifting Visage, and One With Shadows.
- More than 10 new, exotic weapons that are especially suitable for mysterious martial artists.
- Dozens of items of equipment, ninja tools, artifacts, and magic items – gadgets and gear that allow the "impossible."
Even if you're not playing a ninja, maybe you can take their loot! With the GM's permission, many of the cool weapons, gizmos, and magic items herein would make incredible loot for those who've successfully thwarted the darkness dwellers.
Whether you're looking to join a clan or learn their shadowy secrets in the hopes of staying alive, Dungeon Fantasy 12: Ninja has the information you need. Read it, if you dare!
- Follow the complete Dungeon Fantasy line for even more dungeon-crawling fun.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!