Written by Sean Punch
Illustrated by Igor Fiorentini, Joyce Maureira, and Neil Melville
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
47 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0324
Always Available – Click here to buy!
The Mind Defined!
When you're roaming through a dungeon and you meet something elemental, transcendental, or hell-bental on destruction . . . it's time to get mental!
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 14: Psi lets you introduce the power of the mind to any Dungeon Fantasy campaign. Written by GURPS mastermind Sean Punch, this supplement offers:
- Two dozen psionic abilities, including Battlesense, Levitation, and Transdimensional Sight.
- The mentalist profession, a 250-point template with customization notes for six different approaches.
- Lenses that add any of the core GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 1: Dungeons possibilities to the mentalist – plus a lens that adds mentalist abilities to any other template!
- Power-ups that augment the masters of mental might, such as Bonded Creature, Elder Lore, and Death Possession.
- A look at psionics in the campaign, including how it interacts with magic, what effect it has in combat, and how it intersects with dungeon-dwelling danger.
- Things that threaten with the power of thought. Beware the psionic encounter table and nine new mentalist-menacing monsters!
- Incredible gear especially suitable for psis, such as telekinetic's webbing, hypno-discs, and the powerful pyramid hat.
With this thought-provoking tome, you get everything you need to bring mental mayhem into your Dungeon Fantasy campaign. Get GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 14: Psi, so you can get your head in the game!
- Follow the complete Dungeon Fantasy line for even more dungeon-crawling fun.
- Check out Pyramid #3/43: Thaumatology III for template information on cultists of the Elder Gods!
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!