Written by Nicholas Caldwell
Edited by William H. Stoddard
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6539
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6539
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Meet the Little General
From his beginnings as a Corsican soldier, through his rise to power as the Emperor of France, to his final defeat at Waterloo, Napoleon Bonaparte built an empire . . . and a legend. Napoleon was that rarest of men – one whose life defined the age in which he lived. Now that age comes alive for your roleplaying game.
GURPS Age of Napoleon is a comprehensive guide to the life and times of Napoleon Bonaparte. It contains:
- A history of the years leading up to Napoleon's rule, including events in Europe, Asia, and the American colonies.
- Biographies for dozens of leading men – and women! – of the age, many with GURPS character writeups.
- Chapters about life under Napoleon, both for the bourgeoisie and for the nobility, and about the culture of the age – music, art, and literature.
- Suggestions for campaigns in the Age of Napoleon. Play officers in the French fleet, Wellington's foot soldiers, American blockade-runners, or secret agents for any of the empires.
- Plus detailed maps of Europe, France, and Paris, during and after the French Revolution!
It was an age when heroes were made, an age when history was a blank book waiting to be written. It was the Age of Napoleon.
- GURPS Old West – Come West if you've got the guts for it. The weak die on the trail, and the cowards never leave home. Let's see what you're made of, pardner . . .
- GURPS Swashbucklers – Come to the age of the Swashbuckler, when the world was wide and fortunes could be made in an afternoon of smoking cannons and bloody cutlasses!
- GURPS Time Travel – The complete guide to dimension-hopping adventure. Any time, any place, any world, any genre. Anything can happen!
- GURPS Steampunk – Written by William H. Stoddard, this book combines the mood of cyberpunk with the setting of an alternate Industrial Age, where computers run on steam power, walking colossi stalk the battlefields, flying ironclads rule the skies, and science is the new frontier.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.