Written by Jason "PK" Levine
Edited by Nikola Vrtis
Cover art by Roberto Marchesi, Chris Quilliams, Bob Stevlic, and Eva Widermann
Illustrated by John Hartwell, Shea Ryan, and Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
86 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 01-6069
Available Now at – Amazon
85 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0132
Always Available – Click here to buy!
88 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.99
Stock number 01-6198
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Behold the power of the mind! GURPS Psionic Powers takes the freeform options of GURPS Powers and turns them into ready-to-use packages of psychic strangeness. You can use the abilities as presented, confident that they are built from – and entirely compatible with – the rest of the GURPS Fourth Edition character-creation system (including GURPS Powers, which is not required to use these packages, but is recommended).
Even better, you can use the entire system in a campaign: GURPS Psionic Powers distills the complexity of hundreds of possibilities into individual powers and power groups. Why bother trying to figure out what advantages, enhancements, and limitations you need to describe psychic netrunning (part of the Ergokinesis group) or dream-stealing (just one aspect of Psychic Vampirism)? This book does all the hard work for you, and each power is described in levels, making it easy to represent stronger psychic gifts. In addition, the new rules and suggestions allow the entire system to work together to simulate many types of psychic ability.
Whether you take it for individual parts or use it as a cohesive whole, this supplement is your one-stop shop for mental mastery. With GURPS Psionic Powers, the mind is an open book!
|After reviewing the pure crunchy goodness of GURPS Psionic Powers, I've been forced to conclude that I have a rival for the title of GURPS rules guru.|
|– Sean "Dr. Kromm" Punch, GURPS Line Editor|
- With the entire line of psi-related GURPS products, you can get your head in the game!
- GURPS Psionic Campaigns gives you the insight you need to add psionic abilities into your game world: where powers might come from, what they might represent, and how they can be restricted . . . or expanded!
- See GURPS Psis for ready-to-use templates and packages building off the system from this book!
- GURPS Psi-Tech is a comprehensive catalog of new psi-related equipment, including psyschotronics, bio-psi, and more!
- GURPS Powers – Here's everything you need to create every kind of amazing, off-the-chart superhero you can imagine . . . as well as amazing wizards, wuxia fighters, shamans who command spirits . . . even gods!
- GURPS Power-Ups – Each supplement in this series adds a small set of new abilities for your characters to buy.
- GURPS Supers – A comprehensive playbook to the supers genre and to capturing it in your campaign.
- Pyramid #3/29: Psionics – A whole issue of new powers, campaign additions, and alternate rules.
- Pyramid #3/49: World-Hopping – Features an unusual assortment of plant-affecting psionic abilities.
- Pyramid #3/69: Psionics II – More options, including minor psionic abilities, martial-arts powers, and much more!
- Pyramid #3/97: Strange Powers – Includes high-powered possibilities for psionic campaigns.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!