Written by S. John Ross
Edited by Spike Y. Jones
Cover art by Gene Seabolt
Illustrated by Heather Bruton, Eric Hotz, and Ramón Pérez
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6082
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 6082
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
GURPS Russia presents the Russian world from its beginnings in the 10th century to its new beginnings in the early 18th. In this book, the GM will find complete details on the history, folklore, and daily life not of the Soviet Union or of the Imperial Age, but of medieval Russia – a culture that seems all but forgotten in the twentieth century, overborne and overshadowed by the U.S.S.R. To most Westerners, the word "Russia" is synonymous with communism, nuclear war, competing space programs, and WWI-level farm equipment serving in the fields of The People.
This book puts characters into the Russia of the Middle Ages, from the 10th century to the 18th. It also opens up the world of Russian folklore and fairytales, where all sorts of interesting – and sometimes frightening – creatures dwell.
- GURPS Age of Napoleon – Very rarely, one man defines the time in which he lives. One such man was Napoleon Bonaparte, and his ambition shaped the face of a continent.
- GURPS Middle Ages 1 – The rich, dark world of medieval England, where knights fight for King and God, nobles trade favors and treachery, and peasants work the land.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.