Origins Nominee for Best Adventure of 1988
Written by Stefan Jones
Edited by Michael Hurst
Cover art by Bob Eggleton
Illustrated by Terry Tidwell
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
68 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6105
Always Available – Click here to buy!
64 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $4.95
Stock number 6105
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Wizards of the Lost Colony
500 years ago, a half-million people vanished in space. Now their descendants have been found. What cultures have evolved in half a millenium? What alien works and ways have been discovered? What will the lost children of Earth think of the Universe that is now open for them?
Unnight is a GURPS Space supplement for 3 to 6 players. It includes:
- A planetary record sheet for the world of Unnight, and information on its strange animals and plants.
- Data on Unnight's sun Stuzak, its anomalous satellite Orb, and the rest of the Stuzak system.
- The nations and cultures man has built on this new world . . . including the flying Hawk Lords and the secretive "Wizards."
- "First Contact," an Unnight adventure.
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any GURPS Third Edition campaign between the stars.
- GURPS Space: Stardemon – Visit the old-fashioned planet of Anson.
- GURPS Space: Terradyne – Glimpse the future of our own solar system!
- Explore other sectors in the complete line of classic GURPS Space Atlas supplements:
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!