Written by Phil Masters and the Whooligans
Compiled and Edited by Phil Masters
Cover art by andi jones
Cover design by Philip Reed
Illustrated by Andy Bennett, andi jones, John Lucas, Ed Northcott, Philip Reed, and Kenneth Waters
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6528
Limited Quantity Available – click here to order!
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6528
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Stranger than fiction – and stranger than ever
The second volume of 52 real-life characters for historical and time-travel games introduces an even more varied collection of personalities.
- From the Bronze Age to Punk Rock, the Mayan Empire to Japan,
- From priest-kings to rocket scientists, philosophers to courtesans,
- From steppe-lords to saints, playwrights to tyrants . . .
Through brilliance or luck, charisma or courage or sheer lunacy, these are the people who stamped their very different images on history. When your players face them, in battlefield, court, or laboratory, they can change the world – or at least, come away with quite a story.
Each character is represented by a full GURPS character sheet, biographical notes, and scenario ideas from the subtle to the bizarre – ready to use in games, or adapt as NPCs or role-models.
- GURPS Who's Who 1 – This book gives complete descriptions and character stats for 52 of the most interesting people in history, ready to serve as patrons, allies, enemies or role-models.
- GURPS Time Travel – The complete guide to dimension-hopping adventure.
- GURPS Timeline – All of human history – from the Big Bang to Operation Desert Storm – in a convenient, easy-to-use chronology.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!