Written by Christopher Thrash, Steve Daniels, and Jim MacLean
Edited by Sean Punch
Cover art by Doug Shuler
Illustrated by Jesse DeGraff, Fredd Gorham, Tom Peters, and Glenn Grant
147 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6606
Always Available – Click here to buy!
144 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6606
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
"Regina Departure, this is S.S. Freeman, passing the 100D limit, jumping outsystem to Jenghe at this time, no estimated time of return."
"Freeman, I show you departing Regina System at 16:05-115-1120. Jump approved; squawk 0000. Come back and see us sometime."
"Regina Departure, this is S.S. Freeman, squawking all zeroes; will do, thanks and out."
The Universe Is Your Market
There's a fortune to be made among the stars – for the intrepid merchant with business savvy, a suspicious mind, and more than a little luck.
Be prepared to meet some of the worst characters in the universe – just pray they're not your business partners! And remember, "cutthroat competition" isn't just a colorful catch phrase . . .
The "independent trader" campaign is one of the most popular among Traveller players. Far Trader is the complete support volume for a mercantile campaign. You can:
- Develop sector-wide trade routes, following the tides of commerce on an interplanetary scale.
- Start your own character-run business, raise capital, and finance your money-making ventures.
- Make contacts, find niche markets, and exploit opportunities the big corporations miss.
- Learn what it takes to run a successful commercial starship.
- Expand your campaign with 15 new character templates.
- Run entire mercantile campaigns, including Free Traders, smugglers, and pirates.
So stock your starship, grab your gun, and take to the stars . . . fortunes don't come easy!
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- GURPS Traveller: First In – Beyond the borders of the Third Imperium, the Interstellar Scout Service seeks out strange new worlds! A Scout has to be ready for anything . . . or die.
- GURPS Traveller: Starships – In addition to rules for designing and rating your own spaceships (at both TL9 and TL10), this book contains over 35 pre-designed craft, ranging from 10-ton fighters to 500,000-ton dreadnoughts, described in detail and ready for use in a campaign.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- e23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.