Written by Jon F. Zeigler and James L. Cambias
Edited by Wil Upchurch
Cover art by Alan Gutierrez
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
240 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $29.95
Stock number 01-1002S
Available Now – click here to order!
243 pages. PDF.
Stock number 31-1002
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Hardback, full color, 240 pages.
Suggested Retail Price $34.95
Stock number 01-1002
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Future Is Yours!
Now updated for GURPS Fourth Edition, this is the ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars. Explore options for space travel and technology, from the realistic to the miraculous. Design alien races and monsters. Create campaigns of every style, from science fantasy to space opera to near-future realism. Build worlds, from asteroids to Dyson spheres.
With this book, you can create anything from a single alien beast to a whole galaxy of civilizations and star systems . . . quickly and randomly, or with a detailed, step-by-step process that's true to biology and astrophysics as we understand them today. The softcover reprint contains the same material, with black-and-white interiors and a lower price.
GURPS Space is written by two experienced GURPS creators: Jon Zeigler (author of GURPS Traveller: Interstellar Wars and GURPS Traveller: First In), and James Cambias (author of GURPS Mars, GURPS Planet Krishna, and GURPS Planet of Adventure).
- GURPS Spaceships – The long-awaited companion to GURPS Space, presenting rules for TL7-12 spacecraft, from tiny lifeboats to giant dreadnoughts. It covers spaceship design, travel, and operations, along with a (mapless) space combat system.
- GURPS Ultra-Tech – The sourcebook for science-fiction technology, from the near future to the farthest reaches of the imagination.
- Download the GURPS Space: Planetary Record and Worksheet from Warehouse 23.
- This is an updated treatment of the GURPS Space supplement for GURPS Third Edition.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.