Written by Thomas Bont, Robert Prior, and Chris Thrash
Edited by Gene Seabolt and Jon F. Zeigler
Cover art by Doug Chaffee
Illustrated by Jesse DeGraff, Aaron Campbell, and Glenn Grant
146 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6613
Always Available – Click here to buy!
144 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6613
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
When ships to sail the void between the stars have been invented, there will also be men who come forward to sail those ships.
– Johannes Kepler, Somnium, -2887 (1634 A.D.)
From launches to liners, from system defense boats to dreadnoughts, a starfaring campaign requires ships . . . and GURPS Traveller: Starships gives them to you! In addition to rules for designing and rating your own spaceships (at both TL9 and TL10), this book contains over 35 pre-designed craft, ranging from 10-ton fighters to 500,000-ton dreadnoughts, described in detail and ready for use in a campaign.
Deck plans are included for the:
- Vayu-Class Type T Patrol Cruiser
- Leaping Snowcat-Class Safari Ship
- Kugashin-Class Lab Ship
- and a schematic diagram of the Tigress-class 500,000-ton dreadnought, the first time the internal view of this Imperial behemoth has seen print!
GURPS Traveller: Starships also details the "View from the Deck"; the experience of being aboard a starship. Passengers and pursers, bridge crews and black gang, owners and deckhands; they're all here.
Whether your campaign involves a single surplus scout ship or a fleet of dozens of warships, GURPS Traveller: Starships has everything you need!
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- GURPS Spaceships – Rules for TL7-12 spacecraft, from tiny lifeboats to giant dreadnoughts. It covers spaceship design, travel, and operations, along with a (mapless) space combat system.
- GURPS Traveller: Far Trader – There's a fortune to be made among the stars – for the intrepid merchant with business savvy, a suspicious mind, and more than a little luck.
- GURPS Traveller: Starports – This book classifies standard starports and describes their facilities, organization and functions.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.