Written by Loren Wiseman and Jon F. Zeigler
Edited by Kimara Bernard
Cover art by Alan Gutierrez
144 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6624
Limited Quantity Available – click here to order!
147 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6624
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Lords of the Stars
From the Imperial family to the lowest knight; from the fantastically wealthy duchess on her private estate world to the impoverished baronet who barely has a Free Trader's bunk to call his own; from the archduke who governs hundreds of worlds to the knight with no formal duties – in Traveller, the aristocracy plays a major role in society, in government, and in the military.
Would you like to serve one of the Imperium's nobles . . . or be one? GURPS Traveller: Nobles details the lifestyle, fortunes, duties, and responsibilities of the nobility in the Third Imperium, the Vilani ruling class at the height of the Ziru Sirka, and the Darrian and Zhodani systems.
- A close-up look at the most powerful people in the GURPS Traveller universe, with complete GURPS stats for 13 major characters – including Emperor Strephon and Empress Iolanthe – and capsule biographies of many others.
- Deck plans for the Wanderer-class yacht, the Midas-class courier, and the Condor-class racing yacht – all new starships. Plus floor plans of mansions and private getaways.
- Details on life in the Imperial Palace . . . wealth, power, danger, and intrigue. If your Traveller campaign aims for real power, here's where it will climax.
- GURPS Middle Ages 1 – The rich, dark world of medieval England, where knights fight for King and God, nobles trade favors and treachery, and peasants work the land.
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- GURPS Traveller: Humaniti – 16 Human-descended races from the far reaches of the Imperium and beyond.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- e23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.