Suggested Retail Price $10.95
Stock number 1579 UPC 080742096226
Game Design by Steve Jackson, Illustrated by Lar deSouza
2020 has been a rough year and it's not over yet. In this 26-card expansion for Illuminati Second Edition, Steve Jackson brings you rules for the spread of COVID-19, opening up and closing down, and all the other things we've seen. Cards include Statue Smashers, Defund the Police, Mask Designers, and, of course, the one that changes everything: #BLACKLIVESMATTER.
This is not a stand-alone game; you'll need Illuminati to play.
Illuminati 2020 Errata:
A GOOD QUESTION fnord
The question arises:
When "Close It Down" causes a -2 Income to all groups:
- Does this drive any groups to negative income?
- What about the Post Office?
- What about the IRS?
That IS a good question. The next printing of the rules will be clarified.
"Close It Down" does not drive any groups negative – they just go to 0.
But the Post Office, which is already at a negative, now runs at a worse negative . . . it is -3 per turn.
The IRS is not affected. Its income comes from YOU.
Games and Accessories
- Read the Principia Discordia!
- Illuminati Blank Cards
- Illuminati Greeting Card
- Illuminati Birthday Card
- Illuminati pins let you show your membership in the classy conspiracy.
- The Fnorder – If you have an iPhone, you can get incomprehensible secret messages from the Illuminati. And it's free!
- Older Conspiracies: Crime Lords, Brain Wash, Mutual Assured Distraction, EIP Shot Glass, Sparkly Pink Pyramid Dice.