Illuminati: Bavarian Fire Drill
Suggested Retail Price $17.95
Stock number 1394 ISBN 978-1-55634-751-1
Available Now – click here to order!
Bavarian Fire Drill is the second expansion for Illuminati. It adds 110 new cards illustrated (mostly) by the redoubtable Dan Smith.
Control new and terrifying groups like Bloggers, Reality Shows, and Intelligent Design. Will you use Embedded Reporters and FEMA to destroy the Webcams, or will you be defeated by Bird Flu and Bobbleheads? Fans of the mega-hit INWO will recall the Deprogrammers and Science Alarmists, as well as more of the best groups from the best-selling conspiracy CCG.
BFD also introduces a new kind of card: Artifacts! Some are magical, some are technological, some are just . . . strange. But they all give their owners an unfair advantage in the struggle for world domination. Hitler's Brain, the Spear of Longinus, the Screaming Meme – and these are just the beginning.
Bavarian Fire Drill. You know what it means, but your cover requires you to look innocent . . .
- The full card list and downloadable rules for Bavarian Fire Drill.
- The first review of BFD is on Boardgamegeek!
- The Errata and Rulings for Illuminati.
- Tournament Rules for Illuminati.
- Illuminated Articles
- Looking for people to play with? Looking for good retailers? Use the Gamer Finder!
- Discuss Illuminati in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.