Written by Lisa J. Steele
Edited by John Todd
Cover art by Alex Fernandez
Illustrated by Heather Oliver
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6534
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6534
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Out on the streets, it's you, your service revolver, and your partner. Remember to wear your vest. The day you forget it is the day some punk pops a cap in your gut.
GURPS Cops is an in-depth look at the world of the police officer. Players can recreate their favorite cop show with details about police forces through history, different sorts of police jobs, what investigations are like in the real world . . . through the courts and sentencing. This is a gritty, no-punches-pulled book for the player and GM who want a realistic game.
- GURPS Mysteries – For the GM who wants to create and run mystery adventures, and for players who want to create and portray more effective investigators in any setting.
- GURPS SWAT – Realistic information on skills, tactics, weapons and equipment, as well as several real-world police tactical teams, from the original LAPD SWAT to federal and international agency units.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.