Written by Graeme Davis
Edited by Kimara Bernard
Art by Alex Fernandez
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6043
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6043
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
They lie, steal, kidnap, maim, and kill – and we put them in our children's nurseries. They are the Fair Folk . . . the Little People . . . the Faeries.
You may think they only appear in tales, but they are everywhere: in the shadows, behind the trees, beneath the hills – and yes, even under the bed. They have lived beside us since the very beginning. Some are pretty and delicate, with gossamer wings . . . others are 10 feet tall with a taste for human flesh, or wizened killers with blue skin and iron claws. This book lets you incorporate them all into your GURPS game.
GURPS Faerie contains:
- A guide to faeries of the world, from Alaska and Australia to Brazil and Japan.
- Templates for many different types of faeries . . . and the mortals who know them.
- A guide to faerie magic.
- Campaign settings, from traditional European folklore to paranormal investigation or supernatural cyberpunk – or build your own with the tools provided!
Keep cold iron and Scripture close to hand, believe the opposite of what you hear, and don't trust anything you see. And, whatever you do, don't eat their food.
- GURPS Dragons – Throughout history, around the world, tales of fire-breathing monsters have stirred awe and terror. Now . . . play a dragon.
- GURPS Fantasy – The complete toolkit to let you build a campaign of heroic deeds and wondrous magic.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.