Written by David L. Pulver
Edited by Sean Punch
Cover art by Alan Rabinowitz
Illustrated by Dan Smith, Kurt Brugel, and Ray Lunceford
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6087
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 6087
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
An alternate world in which magic and technology both work . . .
all too well.
On July 16, 1945, the first atomic bomb was detonated at Trinity Site in New Mexico. The explosion ripped a hole in the fabric of space. Doctor Oppenheimer's words "I am become death, destroyer of worlds" unwittingly closed a necromantic ritual. The fireball vanished, but the mushroom cloud remained. This was the Hellstorm, a tornado of seething magical energy.
A pattern of enchanted fallout drifted across the southern United States and Mexico. The effects would not be felt immediately, but over the next generation, they would transform the world . . .
Magic had come to the modern 20th century. But like the power of the atom on our own Earth, it would prove a Pandora's Box.
Note: GURPS Technomancer is not connected in any way with the White Wolf MAGE: The Ascension roleplaying game and does not in any way challenge the copyrights and terms used therein.
- GURPS Fantasy – The complete toolkit to let you build a campaign of heroic deeds and wondrous magic.
- GURPS Magic – All the spells from the Third Edition GURPS Magic and GURPS Grimoire, plus dozens of all-new spells, in the ultimate tome of magic!
- GURPS Technomancer: Funny New Guys – The sourcebook for Technomancer in Vietnam, where modern warfare meets magic.
- Pyramid #3/66: The Laws of Magic – Contains updated magical mass-production rules for GURPS Fourth Edition.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!