- The Ogre FAQ and Errata.
- Ogre Ludography – a list of all Ogre games, supplements and promotional items published since the 1977 release of the original game.
- Ogre Miniatures Lite is now available for download. This is a new version, so use it in your games as a quick reference sheet, hand it out to newbies during demos, or just plain old look it over, then email email@example.com with your comments!
- Older Ogre record sheets and descriptions, with HTML conversion by Mike Montgomery.
- Several fan-written programs are available for Ogre players and referees. If you would like to write a game aid program, you can get official permission to create and distribute it.
- These .pdf flyers can be used to promote demo games, tournaments, or convention games.
- Ogre Miniatures Collector's Checklist.
- Ogre Miniatures without Ogre Miniatures – a guide to Ogre-compatible miniature figures produced by other manufacturers, by Thad Blanchette.
- Ogre Blueprint Wallpaper – Available Sizes:
- Winchell Chung's Ogre art page.
- Battlefields Wallpaper – This collage of Ogre maps was created by Dave Morse. The original maps were designed by Steve Jackson and executed by Denis Loubet and Alex Fernandez.
- Ogre/G.E.V. banners you can use to link to this site.
Mailing Lists and Forums