Scenarios written for the original Ogre and G.E.V. games can easily be translated into the miniature version, and vice versa. They're listed here according to the system for which they were first written.
Ogre Designer's Edition Scenario Contest Finalists
- Mark-O Polo
- Storming the Castle
- Battle for Sheffield
- Luck of the Draw
- Wounded Company: Ogre Rescue
- Two Nations, One War
- The Dragon of Magdeburg
- The Hidden Lab
- Uncivil Engineers
- Assault on Amsterdam
- Badlands is a scenario played using a map from Necromancer.
- Kill the Howitzer, by Garth Getgen, is a straightforward attempt by a small GEV force to take out a defending howitzer.
- The Mecklenburg Gamble, from the first issue of one Drow magazine, is a straightforward scenario on the G.E.V. map.
- Operation Newspaper, by Steve Jackson. A scenario using the maps from G.E.V. and Shockwave, and lots of LGEVs.
- Fencer Attack, by Steve Jackson. A variant of the original Advanced Scenario from Ogre, with a Fencer and some GEVs as the attacking force.
- Last of the Red-Hot Coelacanths, by Tom Warner. A scenario featuring a hovercraft Ogre. Also includes stats for the "Goliath" suicide Ogre.
- Ogre March, by Dave Seagraves. A scenario for G.E.V..
- Icepick, by Craig York and Steve Jackson. A Scenario for G.E.V., including a guide to map-bashing and some fiction.
- Exercise K, by Steve Jackson – Before being downloaded into their formidable BPC shells, upgraded Ogre AIs undergo rigorous field tests on virtual battlefields within the Combine's most powerful supercomputers. This scenario recreates such electronic wargames as several Ogres play out survival of the fittest millions of times per second.
- Free For All – This is an all-day Ogre Miniatures scenario for two teams and many players.
- Under the Sea – A scenario which takes place under the sea, of course. Fishtanks recommended.
- The Nihon Invasion of San Francisco, by Keith Johnson – A Deluxe G.E.V. scenario which uses USGS aerial photography of the San Francisco Bay Area for the map.
The Last War
- The Last War: A one-way ticket to the Front – an introduction to the world of Ogre.