Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 10-2111
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Before there was the Ogre Mk. V, before even the Mk. III, there was the Ogre Mk. I, the first cybertank. Soon after came the Mk. II, the first to sport a varied weapons array. Although these units were overshadowed by their larger descendants, they never went out of production, and could be found in nearly every order of battle during the Last War. This set includes one Mk. I unit and one Mk. II unit, and adds 75 points to your force.
- Ogre Miniatures – The rulebook.
- Ogre Miniatures Set 1 – The basic Paneuropean units.
- Ogre Miniatures Set 2 – The advanced Paneuropean units.
- Deluxe Ogre – Combine starter set.
More Combine units:
- Combine Set 1 – Ogre Mk. V
- Combine Set 2 – Ogre Mk. III
- Combine Set 3 – Heavy Armor Company
- Combine Set 4 – GEV Company
- Combine Set 5 – Missile Tank Squadrons & Mobile Battery
- Combine Set 6 – Mechanized Infantry Company with Escort Squadron
- Combine Set 7 – Howitzer Battery & Reinforced Infantry Battalion
- Combine Set 9 – Laser Towers and Turrets
- Combine Set 10 – Fast Convoy
- Combine Set 11 – Ogre Mk. I and II
- Combine Set 12 – Ogre Mk. III-B
- Ogre Mk. IV
- Ogre Mk. VI
- Combine Structures – Individual buildings and support structures.
- Deluxe G.E.V. – Paneuropean starter set.
- Other Ogre Minis